Disputes and Claims
Our team is able to act for you in a wide range of disputes. We can help you find a quick and cost effective solution to your situation and will use alternative dispute resolution such as mediation to avoid Court action if possible.
Whilst there is sometimes no alternative to court proceedings, we recognise that litigation is not necessarily the best way to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
- Clinical negligence;
- Employment disputes (e.g. unfair dismissal, discrimination and redundancy);
- Professional negligence claims;
- Nuisance / harassment claims;
- Consumer disputes;
- Mediation and dispute resolution without going to court;
- Contested will and Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims including trust disputes and beneficiary claims;
- Administrative law.
Property related disputes
- Boundary / neighbour disputes;
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Property disputes including compulsory purchase order cases;
- Holiday disputes and timeshare agreements;
- Easements / rights of way / rights of light;
- Planning law and appeals;
- Mortgage and residential possession claims.