Whether you are a pub, bar, club, hotel, restaurant, night club, betting office, or gaming establishment, you'll be well aware of the changes in licensing laws over recent years.


Let us help you through the Red Tape!

  • Do you need a personal licence for yourself or your staff?
  • Do you need help in applying for or varying a personal licence?
  • Do you have the right licences for your business?
  • Do you need to appoint or change the Designated Premises Supervisor
  • Do you have a dispute with an interested party or responsible authority?
  • Do you need representation at Hearings?

We can provide advice on:

  • Personal licence applications.
  • Premises licence applications and variations.
  • Appointment of and change of Designated Premises Supervisors.
  • Licensing Hearings.
  • Club Licensing.